Nov 1, 2020

A battle of Math 'n English ( I and She)

The final verison of the poem

I'm fond of math 
She had no bond with math
She sincerely loves English
I hardly touched English
I used to skip it 
She doesn't know it 
She really takes time learning it 
I am highly impressed with that
I barely studied English
She rarely skips studying English 
She has all sort of resources
I whereas had no such sources
I happily spent hours 'n hours on math 
She actually went away 'n away from math
She enjoys roaming around the garden
I joys even dreaming that garden 
I always ate naturally ripen garden-fresh fruits
She all days pleased to snack the same fruits
She has two sisters to hang around 
I was dreaming about a sister all year round 
I literally had just a cat for all 
She liberally plays with 'em and crawl
She got the power 
I was under the power 
I was noted as a bit lazy 
She is same-same isn't it crazy 
She has acquire a strong personality
I still have a dependent mentality
I peacefully relished the nature around
She is now delighted at the same ground 
She is my queen
I love her scene
I can only see her from far
She closely resembles me in fair
She is teen yet keen on learning
I see from screen 'n she's charming
I feed her with English sessions
She seems to enjoy my lessons
She is impressive, solves math problems 
I'll just explain the wrongly done problems
I let her learn math by herself
She is keen on math as well
She is charming-charming
I am sad on parting darling
I figure myself through her
She mirrors my past, no blur
She heals me 'n joy is a gain
I feel like I'm living it once again 
I use English as much as math 
She will like math as much as English?

Methma 
Oct 31, 2020

Following is the original version of the poem. I greatly appreciate your comments on your favourite version. 

Original version

I'm fond of math
She was not a fan of math
She loves English
I was not interested in English
I used to skip it
She doesn't know it
She takes time learning it
I'm impressed
I never study for English exams
She always does
She has all the resorces
I even didn't have a dictionary
I spent hours and hours on math
She tried to skip math
She loves loitering in the garden
I had good many circles at the same garden
I always ate fruits fresh form trees
she now enjoys those fruits
She has her sisters to hand around
I never had a one to talk with
I was the lazy type
She is my type in that sence
She has a good personality
I was dependent on others
I enjoyed the nature as much as I wanted
She is now enjoying it at the same ground
She always admires me 
I always think of her
I can only see her from far 
She now closely looks like me 
She is keen on studying 
I admire her attitude
I help her on English
She enjoys my lessons 
She also solves math problems 
I just correct her mistakes
I only teach her difficult math concepts 
She is now keen on math too 
She is adorable as always 
I see my past through herself 
I feel like I'm living it again 
She is just like me 
She will like both math 'n English? 
I need English as much as math 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How my code threats me

My code was working, but my results were not accurate, I was not satisfied. You would say I am a perfectionist here I am... A friend of mine...