Jun 13, 2022

How my code threats me

My code was working, but my results were not accurate,
I was not satisfied. You would say I am a perfectionist
here I am...
A friend of mine made a suggestion. 
Yes, Li, that's it, I should go and try it out.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do,
but I had no clue how.
It took a day or two to figure out how to do it. 
Last night, I finished modifying the code and ran a case. 
I was happy indeed.
Today morning, I got up and checked the results.
It was worst than before. 
My results look pretty ugly. 
It should work
I did it write, and why it's not working???
Now, I have a perfectly working code, which doesn't work the way I want it to. 
Can you feel my stress?
I was not happy for sure...
I had to give some thought and check the code again.
First, I thought it might be due to reason 1.
I checked it, and that's not the real reason.
Next, I thought it might be reason 2, and 
no no no, I know it can't be it...
So, it might be due to some unknown reason, how the hell do I find it!!!
I couldn't find it, I double, double and double-checked the code,
and the code looks all perfect...
Now, my stress level goes up and up and up,,,,
It's almost the end of the day,
and I still don't know what's wrong...
Then, I thought I will just give it up, 
I will tackle a different problem.
You know that I am not that type. 
I basically can't give up, that's how I have been living till today.
This problem was still on my mind,
running in the background, though I am not thinking.
All of a sudden, I saw a little thing that I didn't do, which I should've done.
I just fixed it and run a test case.
Tomorrow morning, it will be either thrilling or frustrating...

Jun 13, 2022
Methma

No comments:

Post a Comment

How my code threats me

My code was working, but my results were not accurate, I was not satisfied. You would say I am a perfectionist here I am... A friend of mine...