Feb 10, 2018

Where are you?

When all of you are around
It's noisy and distracting
I don't mind it
I can concentrate on what am doing
I mean,
'When I want'...
It's warm and cozy
I can come and talk
Anytime I want
At least one of you is there
For me...
Even no one is here to hear me out
I am okay
Because I know
You guys are somewhere
Nearby
So I can talk later...
But, now
Almost all the spots are empty
None of my friends are here
No one will even come later
I went to your desks few times
They look clean and orderly
I have a strong feeling
Of emptiness...
Isn't this saying
I am lonely and
Bored with nothing???
Ohh no
At least one of you could come...
It reminds me
The loneliness I had
On my early days...

Methma
Jan 2, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

How my code threats me

My code was working, but my results were not accurate, I was not satisfied. You would say I am a perfectionist here I am... A friend of mine...